ARTISTS, CRAFTERS & HOBBYISTS
• Model car and airplane interiors
• Miniature doll house carpeting & furniture
• Miniature scenery grass & fuzzy animals
• Stenciled, rubber stamped, or freehand greeting cards
• Soften the look of clay or femo
• Picture frame mats
• Scrapbooking (Soft Flock adhesive is acid-free)
• Holiday decorations
• Doll clothing
• Wooden, papier-mâché, ceramic, porcelain box linings
• Add texture and color to art projects
There are many unique uses for flock fibers. This video shows one artist’s application…..
Ken Nintzel is creating the constellations in three dimensions. He has about 19 constellations so far and plans to recreate
them all and position them accurately in a natural light venue where the lights will turn on gradually as the sun goes down.
Fancy Goldfish In A Circle Art Project
If you need a copy of the
Adobe Acrobat Reader to open .pdf files,
you can download it for FREE below.
Click for FREE Download
[opens in new window]